Do I need visa to Vietnam? How to get it?
There are some nationals of specific countries can visit Vietnam without visa for a specific period of time. Please click here to see whether you are in the list of those countries.
If you are not in the list, it will take you 4 days and just 12USD/single entry – 25USD/person/ multi entry. please fill out online application form then I will send you the visa approval letter.
After getting Visa Approval Letter, just print out, bring it to travel and you can entry the airport gate. Remember that you will be required to pay in cash USD 45.00/stamp fee/single entry, 60 USD/stamp fee/multi entry at the airport upon arrival and prepare 2 photos 4*6 cm.
You can make via letter in Vietnamese Embassy in your country, but is is more inconvenient then sending us to do it.
- What is the best time to travel to Halong Bay?
- How if i cancel my booking
- How long in advance should i make the reservation
- How long does it take from Halong to Hanoi Airport directly?
- Can I trust the Halong Bay cruise reviews on your website?
- Do you have any discount if we have more people join in our group?
- What is the booking process?