1. What activities are there to do on board?
+ Luxury cruising: Visit beautiful locations.
+ Vietnamese cooking classes: Learn how to prepare delicious Vietnamese snacks.
+ Tai Chi lessons: Start the day with our daily Tai Chi lessons on our sundeck.
+ Nightly squid fishing: Try your luck at our nightly squid fishing event.
+ Relax and enjoy a movie: We have a wide range of movies.
+ Quiz nights and board games: We conduct regular quiz nights and have a range of games available.
+ Private dining options: Indulge in your own private experience in a number of different locations.
2. What activities are there for children?
We have a child’s play area with games and toys. Parents can make use of our babysitting service
3. Is smoking allowed?
No smoking inside the boat but there is a smokers’ area on the outer deck
4. Can it accommodate disabled people?
We welcome enquiries from guests with disabilities. Please contact us directly so that we can discuss in further detail
5. When do I have to pay for my booking?
A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation and the final balance is required before the departure date
6. Do I have to arrange my own travel to Halong Bay?
No, we provide a shuttle bus or private car that will pick you up in the morning from your hotel, take you to Halong Bay and back to your hotel in Hanoi at the end of the cruise.
7. Can I pay by credit card?
All cards are accepted – see payment section for more detail
8. I don’t have a credit card. Can I pay in cash?
Yes, you can visit our head office in Pham Ngu Lao street, Hanoi and pay our sales team directly
9. What if I have special dietary requirements?
Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies at least 1 week before your departure date. Vegetarian are well catered for.
1o. Will any electrical equipment I bring with me work on board?
Vietnamese style electrical sockets are available in all suites. 220 volts, as is standard throughout hotels in Vietnam
11. What happens if I am taken ill?
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions that we should know about please inform us. There is also a doctor on call and The cruise carries standard first aid equipment. Please ensure you have adequate medical and travel insurance
12. What do I need to bring with me?
+ Original passport
+ Sun cream
+ Sun hat and glasses
13. Is there internet available?
+ Wifi is available onboard but it may be inconnected when cruising to some areas
- Do I need visa to Vietnam? How to get it?
- What is the best time to travel to Halong Bay?
- How if i cancel my booking
- How long in advance should i make the reservation
- How long does it take from Halong to Hanoi Airport directly?
- Can I trust the Halong Bay cruise reviews on your website?
- Do you have any discount if we have more people join in our group?
- What is the booking process?